Nora's list was inspiring because I had not thought about what I would miss when I leave this life; I tend to miss what leaves my life and I had not pondered what I would not miss.
The view in my pod in which I sit at this time is obstructed by white cloth panels so my perspective and accuracy will be obstructed, too.
What I will not miss
- Travel time. I imagine thought and experience will be spontanteous.
- Failed communication. I am not effective in conveying what I really mean. My new world will be all about mind reading and intuitive understanding.
- Heart break.
- Cleaning house, though the times I turn on the music and get busy let me think it's not so bad.
- Cutting down trees. These pictures touched my soul
- Weeds in the garden
- Humidity and extreme heat.
- Dispising getting wet in the rain. I imagine it to be delectable.
- Being inable, financially.
- Waiting for replies
- Being ignored
- Feeling lonely
- Wearing shoes
- Child abuse
- Animal cruelty
What I will miss
- My children, Clay and Ava
- Clay's hilarious sense of surprise and intelligence
- Ava's tenderness, innocence and lovingness
- Having my hair played with
- Feeling my back rubbed
- Watching my dogs play in the yard
- Karen Surratt
- Getting wet in the rain. I'll be angry for never appreciating it
- Tasting great food
- The feeling of sex and experiencing oneness with my love.
- Being a teen
- Being a mother
- My physical body because I'm so connected to it at this time, it's proof I'm me.
- The coast
- The idea of being at the coast
- West Virginia and Kentucky and home
- Having coffee and smoking
- That feeling when the house is clean
- Acting silly and being a big goofball
- Reading Emerson
I believe more things belong on this list but keep in mind I wrote this while sitting at work. Missings may get another blog post soon.
What will you miss? What will you not miss? Please comment below, let's relate :)